Monday, July 19, 2010

I Love Getting Good Deals!

I had so much fun going shopping today! Not for groceries or because I had to, but just for the pure fun of shopping! I had a bunch of gift cards to Kohl's and JC Penny burning a hole in my pocket, and Big Lots was having a sale where you could get 20% off everything in the store!

So Ellie and I left the boys at home and made our way to Adrian for a girl's day :) She slept the whole time (minus once when she woke up for a diaper change and feeding) and I was able to shop in peace!

First we went to Big Lots and got a TON of stuff for $22. Best deal there was Ellie's bottles.. 3pk of 8oz Nurture Pure Glass Bottles for $1.60!!

Then we went to Kohl's and I got her a super cute ladybug outfit for fall, a 4 pack of Carter's long sleeve onsies, and a "Agent P" T-shirt for TJ (He LOVES him some Phineas and Ferb thanks to his Uncle Josh! LOL) for $29 and I used gift cards and paid $0!!!

I got a ton more good deals today but it would take forever to type them out, so let's just say I spent minimal $$ and got LOTS of stuff... just the way I like it! :P

If you like to save $$, get FREE stuff, and catch awesome deals check out the websites below:

Hip2Save - Coupon-ing site that updates you on FREE items, online deals, and how to best use your coupons to rack up the most free or minimally priced items!

Deal Taker - check out the FREE Stuff section for free samples!

Smashbox -FREE Shipping, FREE full size samples with purchase, FREE gift with purchase in addition to FREE samples on Tuesday and Thursday from 9-2pm ( check out the "Let's Do Lunch" section for these deals)

<3** If you go under the "Curtain Call" tab you can buy an item for like $10... then pick a full size sample ( mascara, eyeliner, or lip gloss), then add a FREE bonus foundation primer sample, then you get your free gift for ordering on a Tuesday or Thursday between 9am and 2pm, AND get free shipping... so ALL of that stuff for $10!!**<3


I love a good deal... don't you?


Follow, Comment, Get A Good Deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment