Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Clip Those Coupons!


I forgot how much fun shopping can be when you have coupons!! LOL

Today TJ, Ellie, and I hit our local CVS and Dollar General to snag some awesome deals. CVS had a TON of stuff on sale AND you got ECB (extra care bucks) if you bought them. Plus use a coupon and you could get those items for a REALLY low price or even completely FREE!

Between the 2 stores we got this stuff (before coupons our total was $22.46)....

...and I only paid $4.82 after using our coupons!

And these 8 items were completely FREE after using my coupons....
Yeah I didn't really need these 8 things but FREE is FREE!! So why not get it? :)

Did you know that unless a coupon specifically states that you cannot use it to purchase a trial size item you can? And since a lot of trial size items are $1 or less you can get them for FREE with a coupon! That's how I got the deodorant and lotion for FREE!

Dollar General wanted to give me grief about accepting one of my coupons, but I had their coupon policy printed out and the chick had to honor my coupon :D But over all we had a good shopping trip. TJ was pretty good, Ellie slept the whole time, and mommy got awesome deals and free stuff. Yay!


Follow, Comment, Clip Those Coupons!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment