Friday, July 23, 2010

Excuses, Excuses

My son has a habit of trying to come up with some kind of ailment whenever I ask him to cleanup his room. LOL. Conversations usually go something like this:

Me: "Go in your room and clean it up. It is a complete mess."

TJ: "Well I cleaned it up a little bit...I made a path so you could walk."

Me: "No I don't want a path I want the room picked up."

TJ: "oooooookkkkkkkkk...."

5 min later...

TJ: "Moooooommm... my head hurts and it doesn't want to pick up my room anymore."

Me: "I'm sorry your head hurts but you don't pick up your room with your head so you will be fine."

TJ: "But it really hurts and my back and my legs hurt too... oh and my arms."

Me: " I'm sorry maybe you can take a nap after you are done picking up your room."

TJ: "Can I take one now and not pick up my room?"

Me: "No"

Titus: "Pick up your room like mommy said or my hand will connect with your bottom"

THE END

LOL

1 comment:

  1. haha I love the comment about "my hand will connect with your bottom"

    ReplyDelete