Friday, August 5, 2011

TJ's 6th Birthday

**So I finally made it back to blog about my son's birthday which happened almost 2 months ago..lol. Go me! And here we go....**

My baby boy turned 6 years old on June 11th. His birthday landed on a Saturday so we had a small get together with mostly family and a few friends of his choosing. He requested a Phineas and Ferb themed party, so I did my best to make his cake per his specifications.. this is how it turned out:
Here is the birthday boy ready for his party... wearing his phineas and ferb shirt. It took some work to get this photo. He was very much against pics of himself that day for some reason!
Here he is with one of his friends Kade and Kade's little sis Kaylee. :) They were one of the first to arrive at the party.
Silly faces!!
Great Grandma Fox came down to join in on the festivities. Here she is occupying Miss Ellie for a few minutes!
We all ate a yummy lunch of burgers and corn dogs ( which daddy cooked on his new infared grill) and enjoyed big slices of watermelon...yum!

Then it was time to open presents!! Here TJ is with his friends Corbin and Kade :)
Gift bags seemed to be a hit at this party! Kade put this one over his head which then started all of the kids putting them over their heads..lol.
He got quite a few water toys which worked out great because they all went swimming after the party!
He also got a video game, which now I think might have been a bad idea.. What is it with boys and video game obsession??
Here's a shot of everyone enjoying the present opening .....
....and walking gift bag display...:P
At the end of the party I had to get a quick shot of TJ with his sissy
My adorable babies :)
I also had to get a shot with the birthday boy! Mommy usually is so busy behind the scenes, I don't get any pics!
And I had to include this pic because the look on everyone's face is hilarious.. It was just a tad bit hot outside that day :D
TJ had a wonderful birthday with people who love him and care about him! He was missing a few great grandparents at his party because of distance, but to those grandparents TJ says thank you for the cards and gifts and he loves you lots!

1 comment: