Friday, July 15, 2011

TJ Looses His First Tooth!

TJ lost his first tooth the night before his 6th birthday :) It had been loose for a while but he wouldn't let mommy or daddy pull it out. Then when I was putting him to bed I asked him to wiggle his tooth for me.

He was showing me how loose it was and how he could twist it around. I told him if he would let mommy give it one good yank it would be out in a jiffy. He hesitated a bit and then finally said.."ok.. just do it mom". So I gave it one good yank and out popped his tooth! He was super excited and had to call both sets of grandparents and daddy to tell them the news.

I told him he had to put his tooth under his pillow for the tooth fairy to come get it and he said "you mean for you and daddy to come get it and give me money! the tooth fairy isn't real mom!" LOL.

After he went to sleep I put $2 in coins in a zip lock baggie and made a little mini note and envelope from the tooth fairy :P. When he woke up the next morning he came into my room and said "this is NOT a note from the tooth fairy mom... this is from you!! Stop trying to trick me!" :P

He is one smart little dude!

1 comment: