Saturday, July 10, 2010

We Must Love Going To The Doctor...

...Because I ended up there again today. You would think with me being in the hospital for so long when I was pregnant, and then ending up in the NICU with Ellie, and Titus going to the ER.. that maybe..just maybe.. we would be done with hospitals and doctors.

Oh...No... Not me. I had to go into the med plus clinic today because my ears are all plugged up. Been like that for 4 days now, so instead of going and buying a whole bunch of OTC stuff and hoping it works I figured it would be better to go to the doctor and have him tell me exactly what was wrong and tell me exactly what to do for it.

Come to find out my lovely sinus' are irritated and have not only been draining down my throat, but they have drained into my ear canal. So I now have fluid behind my ears, which is putting pressure on my ear drum and causing the plugged up feeling and muffled hearing. Yip-pee.

So I am on Mucinex D and a Z-Pack, both of which Ellie can't have.. so now I have to switch her over to formula for 12 days until the meds get out of my system.

Good thing I have all those free formula samples!


Follow, Comment, Free samples are awesome! :)

Speaking of free samples... here is a link for a free sample of Baby Barn Wash and Lotion. Enjoy!
http://baby-barn.com/washlotioncombosample.php

No comments:

Post a Comment