Thursday, July 8, 2010

Obviously Being 5 Changes Everything!

Now that T.J. is the big F-I-V-E, he thinks life is so much more awesome. LOL

According to him, "Now that I am five..."

"...I can eat more."

"...I can stay up later."

"...I can lift up this heavy thing"

"...I can have more candy , right mom?"

"...can I carry Ellie around the house?"

"...I can brush my teeth REALLY good without you helping me mom."

"...I can help dad do 'lots of more' stuff."

"...I like pizza again."

"...I can kill flies and mosquitoes with both hands!"

Who knew being five was so cool? :P



Follow, Comment, Being 5 rocks!

4 comments:

  1. hahah thats awesome! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. And he can wrap Gpa and Gma around his little finger even easier!!! ;P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, turning 5 MUST be a BIG change because Ethan has tons of "Now that I'm 5. . ."-isms. The crazy part is that he turned 5 almost 5 months ago and they haven't slowed yet, so BRACE yourself. :~) I cannot imagine what turning 6 will mean!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hear ya! He comes up with a new one everyday! He already is talking about his 6th birthday too and I am like.. Whoa boy.. stop trying to grow up so fast! :)

    ReplyDelete