Thursday, July 8, 2010

Hello, My Name Is Ellie And I Am Addicted To Being Held...

My youngest has decided that being held ALL THE TIME is the best thing in the world!

It must be right up there with rocking, bouncing, singing, patting her bottom, and rubbing her back..because she likes all those things too.

I seriously have one clingy baby on my hands! She will fall asleep in my arms and be like that for a good 10 min before I lay her down and yet.. 3 min after I walk out of her room she wakes up screaming like a banshee!

Just let her cry you say. Yeah, trying that. She is not only clingy but she is STUBBORN! She will cry and cry until she coughs and is hoarse. She makes me feel bad for her. She especially likes to do this pitiful little cry thing after I pick her up... just once as if to make her point of " How could you let me lay in here and cry my eyes out you mean mommy you!" LOL It is too funny. She is all screamy and then I pick her up.... she takes a deep, shuddery breath and lets out a single solitary "waah" while pooching out her bottom lip and staring me down.

She knows how to put mommy on a guilt trip! Oh well... we are gonna keep doing the "cry it out" thing. I LOVE holding her, but when it gets to the point that I can't do things that HAVE to be done... that's too much.



Follow, Comment, Scream Your Brains Out :)

1 comment: