Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Ah... Peace And Quiet...

I really love my kids. They're cute, funny, and keep me so busy during the day that I am hardly ever bored. But after a loooong day of taking care of them and listening to the crying, yelling, noise and having to answer fifty million questions two times in a row because someone didn't hear me the first time.. LOL... I am SO thankful when bedtime rolls around!

After I get them in bed I usually sit and listen to the quiet all around me..lol. Then it is mommy time! I can shower and go to the bathroom in peace... I can eat ice cream and not have to share :P... I can spend time with my husband... I can take some time to do something I want to do after doing things for everyone else all day long. It's so nice. :)

I am so thankful for this small amount of quiet each day!

And then right before I head to bed I check on my little ones...I love watching them sleep :)





Follow, Comment, Goodnight :)

2 comments:

  1. For my quiet time when you guys were young, I went to the grocery store at 11:00 at night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nah.. eating ice cream is a way better thing to do for quiet time..lol.

    ReplyDelete